Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
VIIth Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button -a variant design
The flat gilt button from an officer’s mess dress waistcoat measures 15mm in diameter and has the badge engraved directly on the gilt metal surface. It is back marked FIRMIN, LONDON. This design was used on the blue mess dress waistcoat.
1 in stock
101st (Royal Bengal Fusiliers) Regiment.£24.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket
7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own ) Rajputs. A large size officer’s button, post 1901.£8.00 Add to basket
7th Madras Infantry. A Victorian officer’s tunic button£30.00 Add to basket