Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Nilgiri Volunteer Rifles, a Victorian white metal large button, 23mm
The button has the design of a VR cypher beneath a Victorian crown, all within a a circle bearing the regimental title. The backmark is G & H Bullivant, Birmingham. The regiment, one of those raised from British residents, was raised in 1878 in the Madras Presidency.
1 in stock
7th Madras Infantry. A Victorian officer’s tunic button£30.00 Add to basket
119th Indian Infantry [The Mooltan Regiment] Officer’s gilt tunic buttonPOA Read more
7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own ) Rajputs. A large size officer’s button, post 1901.£8.00 Add to basket
101st (Royal Bengal Fusiliers) Regiment.£24.00 Add to basket