Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Nepal. Military officer’s mounted button
A high quality mounted gilt button of officer’s quality with the backmark of J R Gaunt London. The typical Nepalese design of crossed kukries beneath a sun in splendour is mounted in high relief on the small 15mm button. This example of the type worn in the British Army on officer’s mess dress uniform. In our Gallery is an example of a Nepal general’s cap [now sold] with similar badges.
1 in stock
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.£15.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket
Nilgiri Volunteer Rifles, a Victorian white metal large button, 23mm£16.00 Add to basket
Surma Valley Light Horse, large white metal button by an Aligarh maker£14.00 Add to basket