Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Military Kinghts of Windsor, gilt button of coatee size
Gilt button of approx 22mm in diameter, back mark: Doughty, London. King’s crown above a garter star. The unusual size of this button is the result of the fact that the knights still wear a coatee rather than the more modern tunic. As there are only thirteen knights at any time the button must be scarce.
1 in stock
Govt of India, button worn by Officers in civil employ and by Political Officers of the Bombay Presidency.£7.00 Add to basket
Household Staff, evening wear£12.00 Add to basket
Windsor Court Dress mounted button of the Victorian era£15.00 Add to basket
Court dress with Windsor Dress Buttons – worn by the 2nd Lord Acton£290.00 Add to basket