Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Military Kinghts of Windsor, gilt button of coatee size
Gilt button of approx 22mm in diameter, back mark: Doughty, London. King’s crown above a garter star. The unusual size of this button is the result of the fact that the knights still wear a coatee rather than the more modern tunic. As there are only thirteen knights at any time the button must be scarce.
1 in stock
Political Officers in the Bombay Presidency. A fine example of the large gilt button.£8.00 Add to basket
Button worn by Viceregal Staff in evening dress uniform£20.00 Add to basket
Edward VII large button for Bargemaster, Waterman, or SwankeeperPOA Read more
Victorian button worn on the cloth Court Dress.£7.00 Add to basket