Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.
A fine example of a gilt button of the Madras Staff Corps with Victorian crown, large size 25mm diameter. The button is in first class condition and the back mark shows it to have been made in London by Firmin & Sons. dating to before 1875 when the company became limited. It was worn on the frock coat usually worn by senior officers on the Staff.
1 in stock
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket
17th Dogras, small size brass other ranks’ button£4.00 Add to basket
17th Infantry (The Loyal Regiment). Officer’s gilt tunic button of the Edwardian era£19.00 Add to basket
Supply & Transport Corps, officer’s small gilt button.£4.00 Add to basket