Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.
A fine example of a gilt button of the Madras Staff Corps with Victorian crown, large size 26mm diameter. The button is in first class condition and the back mark shows it to have been made in London by Firmin & Sons. dating to before 1875 when the company became limited. It was worn on the frock coat usually worn by senior officers on the Staff.
5 in stock
7th Bengal Cavalry. An officer’s ball button of the Company period£45.00 Add to basket
MANDI State Police officer’s button, 20mm£15.00 Add to basket
101st (Royal Bengal Fusiliers) Regiment.POA Read more
Calcutta Light Horse, 20mm£16.00 Add to basket