Madras Staff Corps, officer’s 20pp button

£10.00

The medium sized brass button has the maker’s mark of Firmin’s Ltd of London. One of the regiments taken into the British Line after the end of the East India Company. The button was worn from 1861 to 1881. This size was worn on the sleeves of the frock coat in threes and on the epaulette, far fewer than the larger button.  There is no back mark but the button is in excellent condition.    oct19/1

1 in stock