Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button
A very clean example of the high quality gilt brass button worn by the Medical Staff officers. This example bears the cypher of King George V, GRI [Georgius Rex Imperator] and was manufactured by Pitt & Co of Maddox Street, London.
1 in stock
Indian general service button,£4.00 Add to basket
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.£10.00 Add to basket
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.£12.00 Add to basket