Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Honourable East India Company, a good, small, gilt brass officer’s button
The button, of small coatee style, measures 15mm diameter and has the backmark of Boggett & Reynolds, London. It has the design of the Company’s badge, a lion rampant holding a crown in its paws, within a laurel wreath. We are not sure of its precise use but it may have been worn by Political Officers in the Company’s service. A recently seen suggestion is that it was worn by officers of the Governor General’s Bodyguard.
Bombay Light Infantry, large white metal button£15.00 Add to basket
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.£10.00 Add to basket
101st (Royal Bengal Fusiliers) Regiment.£24.00 Add to basket
7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own ) Rajputs. A large size officer’s button, post 1901.£8.00 Add to basket