Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Edward VII large button for Bargemaster, Waterman, or Swankeeper
A difficult button to find, this of officer’s quality [dirty but we always sell thing as they come to use, leaving the options about cleaning open] by John Jones & Co, 6 Regent St, London. The button measures 24mm in diameter and has a distinctive, large version of the royal cypher beneath an imperial crown.
1 in stock
William IV court dress button for the cloth uniform£12.00 Add to basket
His Majesty’s Chapel Royal. A pair of small buttons made into a brooch.£35.00 Add to basket
A slightly mysterious button£9.00 Add to basket
Court dress with Windsor Dress Buttons – worn by the 2nd Lord Acton£290.00 Add to basket