Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
View basket “Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.” has been added to your basket.
Bombay Volunteer Rifles, 17mm white metal button.
The button 17mm has a King’s Crown and the back has the backmark J R GAUNT & SON LTD, LONDON. For a larger size button see elsewhere in this category.
1 in stock
Surat Police, 1889. 16mm£15.00 Add to basket
Viceregal Staff evening dress, small size 20mm button£4.00 Add to basket
Supply & Transport Corps, officer’s small gilt button.£4.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, Geo V period officer’s small button£4.00 Add to basket