Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
View basket “Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button” has been added to your basket.
Bombay Volunteer Rifles, 17mm white metal button.
The button 17mm has a King’s Crown and the back has the backmark J R GAUNT & SON LTD, LONDON. For a larger size button see elsewhere in this category.
1 in stock
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.£24.00 Add to basket
13th Bengal Lancers [later the Duke of Connaught’s]POA Read more
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket
19th Hyderabad Regiment, a small brass button£6.00 Add to basket