Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Bombay Volunteer Rifles, 17mm white metal button.
The button 17mm has a King’s Crown and the back has the backmark J R GAUNT & SON LTD, LONDON. For a larger size button see elsewhere in this category.
1 in stock
17th Infantry (The Loyal Regiment). Officer’s gilt tunic button of the Edwardian era£19.00 Add to basket
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.£12.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, Geo V period officer’s small button£4.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket