Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.
Full gilt large size [23mm diameter] button as worn by Aides-de-Camp to the King Emperor, in this case King Edward VII. The buttons were manufactured by Firmin & Sons of London and are in mint condition. We have approximately 10 examples of this size and they are priced individually at £10 each. The Vandyk photograph of the Maharaja of Gwalior in our Indian Princes showroom shows Maharaja Scindia wearing these buttons on his dress uniform. He was one of the five Indian Honorary Aides-de-Camp to ride behind the King at the coronation.
1 in stock
Supply & Transport Corps, officer’s small gilt button.£4.00 Add to basket
17th Dogras. Early 20th century other ranks button£8.00 Add to basket
VIIth Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button -a variant design£8.00 Add to basket
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket