Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
8th King George’s Own Light Cavalry, 23mm
The large silver plated button is of the pattern worn by this regiment of Lancers from 1922 and has the backmark of CHATURBIHARI & BROS, ALIGARH.
13th Bengal Lancers [later the Duke of Connaught’s]POA Read more
Skinner’s Horse. 3rd Bengal Cavalry 20mmPOA Read more
Bombay Volunteer Rifles, large 23mm white metal button£15.00 Add to basket
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.£24.00 Add to basket