Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button
The button [approx 15mm diameter] is back marked FIRMIN LONDON and the flat gilt base has the regimental badge with king’s crown mounted in silver. We have six of these buttons but have priced them individually. This button was worn on the white mess dress jacket and also used by officers on a buff waistcoat when hunting.
1 in stock
17th Dogras. Early 20th century other ranks button£8.00 Add to basket
VIIth Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button -a variant design£8.00 Add to basket
17th Dogras, small size brass other ranks’ button£4.00 Add to basket
19th Hyderabad Regiment, a small brass button£5.00 Add to basket