Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own ) Rajputs. A large size officer’s button, post 1901.
A large size [approx 1 inch, 15mm diameter] gilt brass tunic button of the early 20th century. The button is in good condition although it has lost much of the brightness of the original gilding. This example was manufactured by Ranken & Co of Calcutta whereas most officers buttons were made in Britain. We also have a small example of this button available at £4.
1 in stock
Nilgiri Volunteer Rifles, a Victorian white metal large button, 23mm£16.00 Add to basket
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket
7th Madras Infantry. A Victorian officer’s tunic button£30.00 Add to basket
19th Punjab Regiment, large officer’s gilt button.£22.00 Add to basket