Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
7th Bengal Cavalry. An officer’s ball button of the Company period
An officer’s small [15mm diameter] button of the 7th Bengal Cavalry, open backed and made from silvered copper. The regiment owed its origins to the 16th Irregular Cavalry raised in 1846 and as the 7th Hariana Lancers it remained loyal during the Mutiny. A scarce item.
1 in stock
7th Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button£7.00 Add to basket
19th Hyderabad Regiment, a small brass button£5.00 Add to basket
38th Dogras. Officer’s large size tunic button by Jennens£22.00 Add to basket
106th Bombay Light Infantry, officer’s small gilt button£14.00 Add to basket