Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
69th Punjabis, 20mm, officer’s gilt button
The button retains full gilt and is in excellent condition. It has the backmark HOBSON & SON, LEXINGTON St, LONDON. This is the button worn between 1902 and 1922 when the 69th became the 2nd Bn of the 2nd Punjab Regiment.
Probyn’s Horse. Officer’s large gilt button by J R GauntPOA Read more
Indian Medical Staff, Geo V period officer’s small button£4.00 Add to basket
38th Dogras. Officer’s large size tunic button by Jennens£22.00 Add to basket
Indian Army Service Corps, large gilt officer’s button£4.00 Add to basket