Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.
The fine officer’s Victorian button retains full gilt and measures 22mm in diameter, slightly smaller than the later officers’ buttons of the Indian Army. It is made or retailed in India with the back mark of Peter Orr, Madras, although it is of London quality. The fairly standard design sees the regimental number within a garter and wreath raised on the field within a scalloped burnished border.
1 in stock
Punjab Light Horse, 18mm£8.00 Add to basket
HEIC General Officer’s coatee button£9.00 Add to basket
Viceregal Staff evening dress, small size 20mm button£4.00 Add to basket
15th Punjab Regt, 26mm officer’s gilt button£9.00 Add to basket