Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.
The fine officer’s Victorian button retains full gilt and measures 22mm in diameter, slightly smaller than the later officers’ buttons of the Indian Army. It is made or retailed in India with the back mark of Peter Orr, Madras, although it is of London quality. The fairly standard design sees the regimental number within a garter and wreath raised on the field within a scalloped burnished border. SOLD 13th June 2019
7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own ) Rajputs. A large size officer’s button, post 1901.POA Read more
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket
2nd Punjab Regiment£4.00 Add to basket
16th Bengal Lancers, officer’s small gilt buttonPOA Read more