Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
38th Dogras. Officer’s large size tunic button by Jennens
The large sized, 25mm, officer’s gilt brass button has the design on 38 within a garter bearing the title DOGRAS beneath a crown – all raised in high relief and in gilt brass. The gilt on the relief design is fine but a little rubbed on the field. This button was worn of the officer’s scarlet tunic, late 19th / early 20th century. The maker’s mark on the reverse is of Jennens & Co of London.
1 in stock
Bombay Light Infantry, large white metal button£15.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket
17th Dogras, small size brass other ranks’ button£4.00 Add to basket
17th Dogras. Early 20th century other ranks button£8.00 Add to basket