Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques and curios
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
16th Cavalry officer’s 18mm button
The officer’s button has been very much polished but the design is still clear. The backmark is Jennens & Co, London. The button was worn by this light cavalry regiment of lancers from 1901 to 1922.
Surat Police, 1889. 16mm£15.00 Add to basket
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.£10.00 Add to basket
7th Bengal Cavalry. An officer’s ball button of the Company period£45.00 Add to basket
Bombay, Baroda, and Central India Railway Regiment£9.00 Add to basket