Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
16th Cavalry officer’s 18mm button
The officer’s button has been very much polished but the design is still clear. The backmark is Jennens & Co, London. The button was worn by this light cavalry regiment of lancers from 1901 to 1922.
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.£24.00 Add to basket
Punjab Light Horse.POA Read more
East India Railway Volunteer Rifles, 18mm£12.00 Add to basket
Gilt button worn by Viceregal staff in evening dress, small size 20mm£4.00 Add to basket