Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
124th Baluchistan Infantry, Duchess of Connaught’s Own, officer’s small button
The small, 17mm, button has the king’s crown within the regimental title and dates from the WW1 period. It has the back mark of Hobson & Sons, Lexington St, London. There is some rubbing to the high point of the crown.
1 in stock
106th Bombay Light Infantry, officer’s small gilt button£14.00 Add to basket
Nilgiri Volunteer Rifles, a Victorian white metal large button, 23mm£16.00 Add to basket
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.£15.00 Add to basket
19th Hyderabad Regiment, a small brass button£5.00 Add to basket