Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Books – India and The East India Company
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Invitations from Viceroys, Indian Princes, Governors, Generals, &c.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military antiques
- Military Photographs – non-Indian
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
119th Indian Infantry [The Mooltan Regiment] Officer’s gilt tunic button
The button is of the standard large size [approx 25mm in diameter] and is in excellent condition. Beneath a king’s crown it has the numerals with the word Infantry around within a wreath: it is back marked “Extra Quality”. Before 1903 the regiment was known as the 19th Bombay Infantry and after 1922 it was to become the 9th Jat Regiment.
1 in stock
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.£22.00 Add to basket
VIIth Rajputs. Officer’s mess dress button -a variant design£8.00 Add to basket
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s gilt button, Victorian era.£15.00 Add to basket
Indian Medical Staff, George V period large sized officer’s gilt button£5.00 Add to basket